A selection of our hot air balloon dioramas and cloches available beginning of August. Enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Blue Hot Air Balloon flown by pale green butterflies with glass Cloche and wooden base with map of New York SOLD
Wooden Box Dioramas – up cycled industrial trays
2) Pink and Blue New York Box with 1 red and 1 yellow hot air balloons and swallows H 25cm W 31cm D 7.5cm £52 ( + £5 p&p) This piece has evidence of faint handwriting on the outside
3) Blue New York Box with single pink hot air balloons and green parakeets H 30.5cm W 23cm D 10cm £50 ( + £5 p&p)
4) Marble lined Box piece with pink and turquoise hot air balloons with butterflies SOLD
5) Wooden Box Diorama with Lid lined in French patterned print, black balloon with Green Parakeets, Swallows and Indian Horses on the front lid. This old Sandeman’s Port box has a linen handle to the side and measures H 28cm W 17cm D 9cm £ 55 (+£5 p&p)
6) Vintage Papier Mache painted box with Bird lined in French patterned Print with yellow hot air balloon, green parakeets and swallows in flight H 21.5cm x W 15cm x D 5.5cm £45 (+ £4.50 p&p)
7) Large Old Cutlery Box lined with an old Street Map of Manhattan with a trio of hot air balloons flown by butterflies and swallows in flight H 37cm x W 26cm x D 6.5cm £100 (+ £5.50 p&p)
8) Large Polished Cutlery Box lined with Paris Map with a trio of hot air balloons flown by butterflies and swallows in flight H 37cm x W 26cm x D 6.5cm £100 (+ £5.50 p&p)
9) Vintage Politi Turkish Delight Tin with lined dog print, pink Hot Air Balloon, Indian Horses and swallows in flight H 12cm x W 12cm x D 5cm £35 (+£4 p&p)
We have a selection of new diorama box pieces inspired by British Hedgerows which we will be taking to Crafted by Hand, Masham 30th June and Childwickbury Art festival July 5-7th. The pieces feature wild birds, butterflies, flora and fauna.
Here’s a selection of some of our latest vintage dioramas. We were delighted to have been considered for the shortlist in the recent Liberty Open Call for makers out of 9,500 applicants. We didn’t make the shortlist of 10 but were over the moon to have been in the running.
We are taking part in the Platform Gallery’s annual winter exhibition Norther Star with a selection of lovely new dioramas and cloches. The show starts in Clitheroe on the 21/10/17 and runs until 06/01/18.
Latest selection of work delivered to the lovely Platform Gallery shop, Clitheroe.